Parsippany, NJ (Remote until 2022)
12 month contract-to-hire
$40-42/hr, negotiable, depends on experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred or the equivalent in education and experience
- 2+ years of professional experience utilizing React and Redux
- Professional Experience working in an agile environment, Scrum or Kanban
- Create, design and develop user-interface functionalities of applications to meet the business needs of the organization.
- Monitor and continually improve the content, quality and documentation of all applications.
- Work alongside QA, Backend Engineers and other technical individuals to deliver on technical software requirements for front end development.
- Work closely with internal employees across departments to gather, analyze and document business requirements.
What’s in it for you:
· Opportunity to progress your career in the Health Care industry at a Fortune 15 client
· Opportunity to mentor associate level developers
· Mentorship by senior leadership
· Ongoing technology training
· Weekly paychecks
· Onsite cafeteria
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.