New York, New York (Remote due to COVID)
We are seeking an individual to work with a Fortune 50 Media & Entertainment leader specializing in the AdTech space located in New York, New York. As the Support Engineer, you will be responsible for understanding customers’ technical requirements and architect elegant technical solutions for them. In this role, you will also have the opportunity to develop custom onboarding plans that will steer a customer towards success.
· 1+ yrs work or academic experience in a technical customer or support role
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
· Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
· Outstanding technical and business communication – both written and oral – and comfortable in front of strategic customers and senior level executives
· Passion for and pride in your work and your customer’s satisfaction
· Entrepreneurial spirit with strong desire to build something great
· Act as a technical subject matter expert on the company’s platfor
· Deeply understand customer’s technical requirements and architect elegent technical solutios
· Elicit customer technical and business KPI’s, and define the success criteria of an engagement
· Develop custom onboarding plans that will steer a customer toward success and scaled spend through the platform
· Help manage onboardings for new accounts and ensure a customer’s first campaigns meet expectations
· Build a trusted relationship with customer stakeholders, particularly in ad ops, engineering, data science, and product roles
· Go deep to troubleshoot customer issues and manage more complex issues that require product and engineering resources through to resolution
What’s in it for you?
- Working for a well-known, globally leading AdTech organization
- Hands on technical training and support
- Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and geographic locations
- Opportunity to work and grow your career in fast-paced environment
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.