Solutions Architect IV
Brooksource is searching for a Solutions Architect for our Fortune 500 Telecommunications client in the South Charlotte area, to join the Enterprise Engineering group. The team is looking for an experienced architect to help add functionality across Broadcom tools utilized by this and other teams. You would be working in a fast paced and hands on environment.
· Adding functionality across our Broadcom tools by assisting design, development and implementation of enterprise-wide applications.
· Supporting a specific tool on the performance side through project work and development
· Building and tweaking Broadcom tools, such as Spectrum, Performance Center, UIM, CAAM
· Background in Linux support and development
· Performing integrations with 3rd party EMS
· Device family changes
· NCM script development (Python preferred)
· Linux experience (RedHat or CentOS)
· Experience with automation tools, preferably Ansible
· Develops and manages system integration projects
· Identify and assist in resolving system problems
· Participate in full engineering life cycle
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.