6 – 12-month Contract-to-hire
We are looking for a Solutions Architect to support the Enterprise Architecture team at the largest Pizza Companies in Louisville. The solutions architect will be a key member of this growing team and will be meeting with customers, partners, and prospects to help them address their needs.
If you feel that describes you, keep reading and apply!
- 3+ years of experience in a Solutions Architect role at an Enterprise level
- Experience building out logical and physical diagrams as well as POC's
- Experience working in a cloud environment; GCP preferred
- Previous experience in an Agile environment
- Experience developing highly scalable, distributed multi-tier and service-oriented architecture
- Experience leading systems design for large, enterprise initiatives
- Ability to communicate results and recommendations to a wide variety of audiences including executive leadership
- Participate in conference calls and in person customer meetings with multiple stakeholders including EA team, technical architects, and IT Leadership
- Participate as a technical resource for design implementations across teams, platforms, and domains
- Explore architectural alternatives, identify technologies, create Proof of Concepts (POCs) and make architectural decisions
- System analysis of software requirements, including the design of software architecture
- Understand internal technical requirements and make suggestions on the selection of tech stacks to support the best in-class solutions
- Assess technological risks for new and existing functions
- Communicate and clarify technical details of projects to Development Teams, including presentations of technical solutions
- Analyze the IT environment to identify opportunities for new or improved capabilities for the system
- Define & review required technical solution documentation and artifacts based on the SDLC framework of the organization
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent work, we customize our search based upon your company’s unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.