Minneapolis or Remote
The Solution Architect Consultant designs and provides oversight of a complex portfolio of integration technology solutions that deliver business value across the organization, continuously improving time to market for multiple business channels.
The Solution Architect Consultant is the key driver for developing forward-thinking designs for our global integration platforms and solutions. The Solution Architect Consultant provides technical guidance to propose modern solutions for building integration assets like APIs, Events, data movement patterns and leads hands-on execution. The Architect is expected to propose and develop solutions that consider all aspects of the solution’s lifespan from strategic business needs and a well-architected design to efficient long-term maintenance and support utilizing integration engineering best practices, proper design patterns and reusable solutions. Job Description
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Designs and deploys multiple enterprise operating environments including new environments for future applications
· Leads development of enterprise integration architecture for current business solutions and future business needs for the banking industry domain
· Acts as the subject matter expert for multiple technology solutions
· Leads setting architectural and technical standards for the practice
· Leverages experience and technical leadership to drive best practices in Thrivent’s environments
· Ensures that enterprise architecture standards, policies, and procedures are uniformly enacted
· Applies business, industry and technical knowledge (across multiple assets, domains, platforms, technologies, vendors, etc.) to lead the delivery of innovative solutions
· Displays comfort dealing with ambiguity while solving complex problems, driving innovation and striving for continuous improvement
· Mentors, trains and coaches
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in MIS, Computer Science or related field
· 8+ years of experience in Technology related field including 3+ years prior lead experience
· Expert knowledge of systems design, enterprise architecting and implementing large retail business systems
· Strong organizational, analytical, and critical thinking and leadership skills
· Leads the architecture for current business solutions and future business needs.
· Acts as the subject-matter expert for multiple technology solutions including APIM, API, Integration Security, data streaming/events, Operational data store, and data movement pipelines.
· Sets architectural and technical standards for the practice.
· Leverages experience and technical leadership to drive best practices in Thrivent’s environments.
· Ensures that enterprise architecture standards, policies, and procedures are enacted uniformly across application development.
· Applies business, industry, and technical knowledge (across multiple assets, domains, platforms, technologies, vendors, etc.) to lead the delivery of innovative solutions.
· Displays comfort dealing with ambiguity while solving complex problems, driving innovation, and striving for continuous improvement.
· Mentors, trains, and coaches.
· Demonstrated experience in the financial services industry.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.