6 Month Contract to Hire
This Fortune 50 pharmaceutical company is seeking a junior to mid-level Solutions Engineer to assist in developing custom software solutions for their Research and Development Team. You will work collaboratively with key technology & business partners to understand users pain points, problem solve & design solutions to address those pain points.
- Team up with Product Owners and Architects to ensure high quality development of critical technical product artifacts – e.g. vision, roadmap, backlog, and solution blueprints.
- Engage skilled resources to develop and incubate the solution Minimum Viable Product and, when successful, continue to scale, launch and continually develop that solution to drive higher levels of community engagement and participation.
- For existing solutions, the Solution Engineer will work with existing Product Owners to continually evaluate and co-create product roadmaps in service of the community.
- Dedicated solution teams employing Agile best-practices will be selected to develop the solution per the product roadmap and deliver solutions to our patients and professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- 1+ year of related business experience
- Hands on coding experience (experience with any of: Angular, REACT, HTML5, nodeJS, Jenkins, Kubernetes, AWS is preferred)
- Agile development experience, SDLC methodology
- Strong IT background with a consistent record of delivering results. Proven leadership, influencing skills, interdependent partnering skills, as well as critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills, strong negotiating skills, and motivating in a collaborative environment with exceptional service orientation
- Working knowledge of Atlassian tools such as AgileCraft, Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo, Trello
- Experience working in an end-to-end team delivering continuous integration and development.
- Hands on understanding of Design Principles (User Interface and Business Process and Opportunity Mapping)
- Experience with prototyping in Marvel, Protoshare, etc.
- Any project management experience
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.