We are ambitious. We are looking to disrupt a tired and ineffective service model.
Today, Asurion serves 300M+ customers and offers personalized assistance and technical support for connected devices (phones, tablets, IoT/smart home, etc.) on behalf of the largest mobile and retail brands. We believe this is just the beginning. By developing new technology, processes, and capabilities we can extend our award-winning service levels (NPS, CSAT, and resolution rates) to a much broader set of clients and end customers. We have ensured our team has the autonomy to ideate and build the best platform and service while still leveraging the solid financial stability of a larger company. Success will be in the platform delivery.
The most important criteria for joining our support team are:
· Client-facing experience
· Ownership mindset
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Firm grasp of how the web software works
· Work closely with the Partner Support, Operations and Engineering team to configure various external integrations, making sure they work with the Simplr platform, leading and taking ownership throughout the entire implementation.
· Understanding customer specific use-case and configuring Simplr platform and partner systems to meet the functional requirements including configuration of functional areas and technical areas (e.g. integration interfaces, integration maps, web services, transport protocols, data flows, etc.)
· Provide on-going technical oversight during implementations, understand the implementation effort; communicate progress to customer and internal Simplr teams Core Qualifications:
· Minimum 2 years of working with a client as a Solution Engineer or customer facing Technical Consulting experience.
· Setup and configuration experience on various ticketing systems (Zendesk, Salesforce Service Cloud, Oracle Service cloud etc) and/or E-commerce Systems (Shopify, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento etc)
· High level knowledge of SaaS architecture including concepts of authentication, App Servers, Web Server, Database Servers, firewalls and monitoring systems.
· 2+ years of experience with Web Service testing tools preferably Postman.
· 1+ year experience with application scripting (bash, python etc)
· Some experience with Api or webhook development using Python or Java
· Experience using SQL for database queries and database updates
· Bachelor’s degree in CS/CE, IT, or Engineering, or completed a technical immersive program.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.