CHS continuing to enhance our SOX Compliance program and needs an additional SOX Compliance team member to plan, execute and refine IT General Control (ITGC) technical controls, assessments and technologies. As a result, we are looking for a contractor to join the effort for at least 6 months.
Level 2 – Generalist. Access Management.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our IT Compliance organization. We are looking for a SOX Security Analyst responsible for supporting SOX compliance at CHS through ITGCs. This position will report to the IT Security Assurance Manager and will be responsible for providing input on design controls, help identify new and improved ways to leverage technology to maintain SOX compliance, assist with remediation efforts, as needed, and support the overall testing activities. The successful candidate will possess the ability to function independently, apply professional judgement, interface with auditors, internal compliance and support teams, communicate complex matters clearly and succinctly. Successful candidates will have regulator experience, be able to articulate issues, communicate status and driven to find solutions.
This position will:
- Support CHS’s IT control environment
- Consult with leadership to improve control efficiencies and operating effectiveness
- Partner with key teams to obtain and review evidence of compliance to support technical SOX requirements
- Support the completion of the annual SOX review and remediation
- Scope, interpret, and prioritize both application and infrastructure testing scripts
- Manage and communicate key compliance milestones for critical systems and complex processes
- Support interaction between the business and CHS’s internal and external financial statement auditors
- Implement established IT SOX criteria
- Lead projects to continuously improve configuration management and procedures for the environment
- Assist with new technology implementations and vendor selections to drive further automation and efficiencies
- Conduct ongoing pre-assessments and risk assessments to ensure CHS’s compliancy
- Recommend and oversee adherence to technical controls, policies, standards, procedures, including employee training
- Utilize his/her own knowledge/experience and problem-solving skills to creatively resolve complex issues, choose the best course of action and prioritize key issues, goals and work plans to various leaders and business lines
- Provide program support of information security program maturity disciplines to the CHS information risk management program including the development and implementation of an IT risk assessment process and oversight/coordination of industry assessments
- Cultivate and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Bachelor’s degree (additional years of related experience may offset degree)
- 4 plus years of IT Security experience in a large-scale public company to include:
- Experience with SOX compliance and IT General Controls, with working knowledge of the technical controls and policies used to audit and comply with SOX
- Experience supporting management in an internal IT control environment
- Experience with IT Audit and public accounting firms
- Knowledge of industry trends, direction and best practices in domain areas of responsibility
- Experience leading and contributing to cross-organizational program teams
- Experience with SAP ERP ITGC implementation, testing and remediation
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.