Brooksource is hiring a SQL Developer to join our innovative Healthcare Insurance client on their Data Warehouse team. As a SQL Developer, you will be responsible for the design and development of their ETL applications. This role requires extensive SQL experience to successfully build Data Integration and ETL solutions within their data warehousing environment.
- 8+ years of SQL experience
- Advanced SQL scripting and querying experience
- Experience in ETL performance testing, including data validation
- Experience working in a Data Warehouse environment
- Nice to have strong data architecture knowledge around enterprise data warehousing concepts, SQL development and optimization, and data integration
- Design and develop reusable components, code, and document custom automation frameworks, maintain scripts, and update these items as needed to build continuous delivery pipelines, ensuring rapid availability of the product
- Develop data mapping documentation to establish relationships between source and target tables including transformation processes.
- Write and analyze complex SQL for the purpose of data extraction and processing – Design, develop, and deploy data movement
- Extract and transform data from multiple sources and load data into one or more destinations, and monitor integration and replication performance to ensure quality and stability.
- Design and develop ETL to load the data warehouse and data marts and test ETL data pipelines to maintain data infrastructures
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.