Position: SQL Server DBA
Location: Regionally Remote to Louisville, KY
Duration: 6 Month Contract (Option to Extend or Hire)
Job Description/Job Duties: As a SQL Server DBA you will join the Database Team with Brooksource’s Healthcare client in Louisville, KY. The Database Team is responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining moderately complex databases. This role includes maintenance of database dictionaries and integration of systems through database design. In this role you must possess good knowledge and understanding of database internals, performance tuning and possess the ability to work on most phases of database administration involving OLTP and OLAP (data warehouse) databases.
- (Overall Years of Experience) – 5+ years in the administration and development of database/data warehouse/data mart solutions
- (Technical Experience):
- 5+ years of SQL Server DBA experience. Ideally have quality experience with SQL 2019.
- Performance tuning.
- Always on High availability
- SSIS catalog , Scale out Master-worker nodes
- Experience with SSAS
- Any Oracle experience is preferred but not required
- (Education Required) – Bachelor’s degree in computer science field is strongly preferred or equivalent experience
- (Certification Required) – None
- (Location) – Remote. Company based in Louisville, KY
Benefits of working with Brooksource:
- Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a deep understanding of the timeline and move you through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full visibility.
- Brooksource is an equal opportunity employer.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.