Sr. Automation Engineer/Quality Engineer/SDET
100% Remote Forever
This innovative Fortune 10 Healthcare Technology company is currently building out a new modernized digital experience that increases customer engagement through an industry leading web portal. On this team, you will be on the leading edge of modernization with the opportunity to make a real difference working with high performance, elite teams facing sophisticated challenges that matter.
If you are looking to make a positive impact in people living healthier lives and to be technical leader driving projects in an industry working to make direct, positive impacts on people, please review the qualifications and apply today.
• Serve as a Senior Quality Engineer and Automation Engineer, ensuring the software platform fully meets our stakeholder’s quality expectations
• Solve problems related to the member experience and member engagement in health programs
• Be an independent self-directed resource in scrum team to work on Optum’s digital assets
• Implement solutions and deliver artifacts on a timely basis to meet customer deadlines
• Actively participate in solutioning discussions and provide updates to documentation (including but not restricted to design documents, quality documents, architecture documents etc)
• Partner with our product team to recommend industry best solutions for our digital assets
• Minimum 5+ years of previous experience with software development, software quality assurance and/or software testing
• 5+ years of experience in web testing technologies developing web pages
• Experience testing REST services
• Ability to perform thorough System, Integration, Regression, load, performance, and End to End testing
• Experience testing GUI applications, web services and/or web applications (Backend and frontend)
• Previous experience creating and/or executing test plans, test cases, or test scripts
• Provide technical recommendations, guidelines and best practices for the technical team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adjust to meet the needs of the audience
About Eight Eleven:
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.