Sr. Billing Analyst
St. Louis, Charlotte, Stamford
3-6 Month CTH
Our Telecommunication client is search for a Sr. Billing Analyst to support their Fraud and Analytics team within their Billing Operations group. As a Sr. Billing Analyst you will support our client's enterprise-wide migration between billing systems, ensuring the stability of systems, identifying gaps and initiating projects to install guardrails and short-term improvements in the systems. You will analyze complex data, leveraging SQL, Excel and statistical analysis tools such as Python or R, and working in databases such as Teradata and Oracle. You will be the principal reviewer of all requirements documents prior to any/all implementation and will interact extensively with internal and external customers.
- 8+ years’ experience in complex data analysis or working with billing systems
- Previous lead or SME experience
- Experience with Billing systems (ICOMS or CSG)
- 7+ years of SQL experience
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Analysis skills using Python or R
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills
- Partner with Billing Operations and other key stakeholders to design strategies, initiate projects to install guardrails and short-term improvements in the billing systems.
- Research and recommend new data sources to improve models; design tests to measure the effectiveness for various strategies implemented.
- Conduct complex data analysis and statistical tests in support of a variety of analytic solutions to identify gaps in billing systems.
- React and resolve issues in a timely manner ensuring production stability and proactively avoid service interruption for the customer.
- Lead analysis activities and updates to parameters on the billing platform including, but not limited to production, training, and test.
- Support testing efforts in the test environment. Validate testing for enhancements prior to implementation to ensure daily operations are not adversely impacted.
- Troubleshoot interface issues and manage updates between internal application support and billing vendors.
- Perform research and respond to inquiries from all areas of the organization while providing high levels of quality.
- Present findings, suggested actions and changes to a broad audience, and manage follow-ups and execution
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.