Sr. Business Analyst
Research Triangle Park, NC
Do you enjoy converting business process flows/ideas into digital reality in the SAP application that leveraging the latest SAP development techniques and tools? Do you have an eye for logic and a passion for problem-solving? If the answers to the above questions are YES, please read on.
Our Fortune 50 Technology Client is looking for a driven and energetic individual to join Distributed Software (DSW) SAP Tribe as a Business Analyst. A successful candidate is expected to have solid knowledge in Quote to Cash and Software as a Service processes, great communication and analytical skills.
In this position, you will be part of a team of Business Analysts and developers who are engaged in a large-scale effort to design, develop, implement and support SAP SD applications. You will be responsible for analyzing business requirements; designing our Global Q2C business processes to support various go-to-market teams, interacting with our stakeholders and your peer team members. You will be expected to maintain awareness of SAP trends, technologies and best practices. You must be adept at problem-solving, interpersonal relations, and have excellent oral/written communications skills. You must have the ability to promote a spirit of partnership and collegiality across administrative and functional areas of the company.
- 4+ years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Demonstrated ability in analyzing Quote-to-Cash and SaaS business processes
- Experience working with Agile processes and best practices
- SAP SD module experience preferred
- Perform business processes analysis, translate functional requirements into technical specifications.
- Perform detailed design, customization and implementation of IT solutions that meets/exceeds business requirements.
- Provide operational analysis of business units’ performance metrics to enhance business results.
- Active involvement on required projects to ensure projects are delivered on time and with minimal interruption to the business.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills to build/maintain effective relationships with clients and peers.
- Conduct effective negotiations in IT development, working with unit executives across the organization.
- Actively participate in workshops, meetings with process stakeholders/product owners to understand as-is processes and to design to-be processes.
- Use strategic thinking and business processes to determine the business needs. Partner with internal groups to implement solutions.
- Ensure urgent matters that require the executive's attention are attended to promptly.
- Conduct user acceptance tests, perform production support.
- Provide technical advice to the executive team.
- Effectively manage projects from initiation to completion.
- Model effective collaborative behaviors in dealing with individuals, teams, and business partners.
What's In It For You?
- Throughout the day, you will collaborate with your teammates and interact with our product owners – all while being based out of our clients' Research Triangle Park, NC office
- Actively participate and/or lead in our lunch and learn sessions
- Take a break, have a nice espresso or a snack, or play a game of pool
- Take advantage of our clients' on-site Fitness & Recreation Center
- Work in an open environment where creativity is welcome and encouraged
- Stay current with emerging trends in areas related to SAP development technologies
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether, it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent work, we customize our search based upon your company’s unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.