Sr. Business Analyst
As the Sr. Business Analyst for our Fortune 100 Telecommunications client, you will serve as the primary point of contact between users and engineering/development staff. You will translate user needs into detailed requirements to allow IT, Product and other groups to deliver solutions efficiently and appropriately. You will play a critical role in driving the improvement of newly implemented projects and initiatives, ensuring best practices are in place across the organization.
- 7+ years’ experience in Business Analysis or Project Management with experience in documentation and project implementation
- Strong experience working as a liaison between business and technical groups and individuals
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to confidently present to leadership
- Strategic, proactive, critical thinker; able to take initiative to uncover weaknesses in policies and procedures and suggest areas of improvement
- Detail-oriented; ability to improve business objectives and goals on an investigative level
- Bilingual experience (e.g. Spanish) will be an added bonus
- Determine user needs and requirements and recommend ways to improve systems.
- Identify, document, report and track system issues.
- Translate high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications for technical solution teams. Manage changes to such specifications.
- Support business process design and documentation as needed for new technology. Create workflows and convey data findings in PowerPoint presentations.
- Assist Project Managers in development of project plans and use associated project planning tools as needed.
- Conduct feasibility studies to assess cost/benefit, efficiency and technical viability of solutions to business problems.
What’s In It For You?
- Ability to make impactful decisions for the company and implement solutions with a high level of autonomy
- Exposure to high-level executives within a Fortune 100 company at the headquarters location
- Easy commute in from train station; 5-minute walk
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.