As the Business Analyst for our Fortune 100 Telecommunications client, you collaborate with internal project stakeholders across IT, Product, Marketing, Billing, and other Customer Operations groups to translate business needs into solutions that ensure the organization delivers an exceptional customer experience and maintains a highly competitive market position. You will play a critical role in driving the improvement of newly implemented projects, products and initiatives, ensuring best practices are in place across the organization.
- 4+ years’ experience in Business Analysis with experience in business process definition & documentation (i.e. Visio, SharePoint) and requirements gathering and managing
- Proven ability to understand business requirements in a variety of functional areas and the flexibility to adapt to new and changing information
- Able to document, prepare and deliver presentations to all levels of management. Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic, proactive, critical thinker with an ability to problem solve, recommend solutions, and prioritize business issues
- Experience with Project or Product Management/Implementation
- Strong institutional knowledge of business operations and the customer experience
- Lead discovery and requirements refinement sessions to uncover business, functional and technical requirements, working directly with all stakeholders.
- Synthesize requirements to create a clear and concise Business Requirements Document, including functional and operational workflows in Visio and conveying findings in PowerPoint presentation.
- Design and refine solutions based on business requirements, including maintenance and modification of requirements documents as necessary.
- Support Project Management and the development of project plans, using associated project planning tools as needed.
- Analyze business operations to determine opportunities for improvement and to automate processes and functions
- Support the integration of new products and services, regulatory requirements, tools and technologies in existing operations
- Negotiate agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business units and technical solution teams from initial requirements to final implementation.
What’s In It For You?
- Ability to make impactful decisions for the company and implement solutions with a high level of autonomy
- Exposure to high-level executives within a Fortune 100 company at the headquarters location
- Easy commute in from train station; 5-minute walk
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.