Full Time (40/hr week)
*We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time*
As the Business Analyst, you will be joining one of the largest banking institutes in the Midwest. The Business Analyst will be working with their Loan Servicing department, currently their largest revenue stream. Furthermore, you’ll be assisting in business process and customer experience improvement projects. The ideal team will come from a related field and have worked previously with cross-functioning teams.
If you feel that this describes you, keep reading and apply!
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, a related field and/or relevant experience in banking/finance.
- Previous experience working with cross-functional teams and translating technical requirements.
- Working exposure to relational databases and experience with writing queries.
- Familiarity with financial reporting tools and financial analysis.
- Oversee and document decisions as they occur during lifecycle.
- Serve as a liaison between technical units, business units and 3rd party vendors.
- Collaborate with testing team to conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
What’s In It For You…?
- Position yourself as a leader within the organization.
- Exposure to the latest Cloud technology and certification in MS Azure cloud services.
- Enroll in comprehensive Health Benefits, 401K Plan, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay Checks.
- Be compensated for 80-100 hours of tailored, online technical and professional development training.
- Work with Brooksource’s exclusive professional development program to utilize your best-practices and establish lifelong technical and business skills.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.