Senior Change Management Analyst (BSA)
St. Louis, MO
3 month CTH
Our Fortune 100 Telecommunications client in the St. Louis area is looking to add a Sr. Change Management Analyst to their Enterprise Business Operations group. As the Senior Change Management Analyst, you accelerate growth by using your expert understanding of our business processes and systems to improve the client experience. You are passionate about achieving company goals through the design, development and implementation of application and reporting solutions to address critical business needs. You focus on analyzing business issues and utilizing data from various sources. You have a keen ability for identifying multiple paths through the organization pointing out opportunities for improvement.
You empower senior leadership and end-users to meet business goals across multiple operational areas by recommending solutions for identified business issues. You serve as the liaison between multiple functional areas and internal boundary partners to understand and extract the true business needs and requirements for projects. You possess a strong background in business analytics and an understanding of project management essentials. You report to the Manager of Business and Application Analysis-Operations for goals, guidance and assistance.
Our telecommunications client is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America’s largest businesses and communications service providers. Their broad portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Their industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs.
FTE Position Benefits:
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- 3+ years of project management experience
- 3+ years of telecommunications experience
- 5 years of Salesforce (administrator) experience
- Five years of business and systems analysis experience
- History of analyzing and interpreting data to quickly identify business impacts and opportunities for improvement
- Proven ability to define key performance indicators and metrics
- Confident when documenting, preparing and conducting data-driven presentations
- Deadline-driven with the ability to make decisions and resolve issues while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective prioritization and organizational skills that can show sound judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Cross-functional management skills with the ability to motivate others
- Knowledge of process and project management and general accounting and billing procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Fluent in written and spoken English communication with all levels of an organization
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with Enterprise telecommunications voice, video and data, including product attributes, product business rules and dependencies and product fulfillment flows
- Proficient in Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Expert in creating and modifying business workflows in an eTOM format
- Solid listening, speaking and documentation skills
- Ability to concurrently drive discussions with functional areas to successfully understand and translate discussions into business requirement user stories and workflows
- Knowledgeable of telecommunications data flows
- History of researching and learning about unfamiliar applications and tools
- Be a compelling member of the Business Analyst team by actively and consistently supporting all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience.
- Spearhead process improvements by producing detailed analyses and documented recommendations and leveraging new technologies and capabilities.
- Increase efficiency, improve employee satisfaction and reduce costs by designing and implementing reporting and application solutions.
- Drive process improvements by gathering, analyzing, refining, validating, documenting and maintaining complex system requirements for all revenue-generating activities.
- Anticipate the factors that could be impacted by new products, services, processes or support technologies through an in-depth analysis of inter-dependencies, system requirements, risks and risk mitigators.
- Ensure project compliance by defining, documenting, implementing and tracking related system rules and configurations.
- Support Database Administrators (DBAs) and Developers during system configuration and deployment by translating functional specifications into systems and technical specs and maintaining a library via Change Management processes.
- Improve operations by creating and maintaining a library of test cases to document business and system requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between Business Analysts and OSS, Billing, third-party vendors, DBAs, Developers, Integrators and other teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, business administration or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
- Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.