Sr. Chatbot Developer
Position Overview: Will serve as chatbot, live chat, and video chat resource providing development, and integration of new product capabilities to the Chatbot platform and chat platform. This role is ultimately responsible for the build-out of new innovative product solutions. Having an emphasis on utilizing MS chatbot framework and Teams technology stack (.Net) for full cycle end to end development and testing.
LOCATION: 100% Remote. Can also come into the office once COVID restrictions are lifted.
PROJECT: This request is for a critical position on the COVID triage chatbot program. With the onset of the COVID-19 crisis, patients with and without symptoms have dramatically increased calls to OptumCare clinics to check if they need to get tested or see a doctor. Clinical staff have not been able to keep up with this growing demand as their bandwidth contracts from clinical closings due to exposed facilities and staff. We have introduced triage chatbots to automate this process for patients who don’t need to see a doctor and to direct patients to telemedicine for those who do need a doctor evaluation.
IDEAL BACKGROUND: A demonstrated developer with an R&D mindset.
1) Microsoft .NET/Teams stack
2) Chatbot/chat experience
3) Systems Integration development
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Extensive experience with clinical product management, patient care delivery processes, Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Microsoft Healthbot, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Dynamics, and Microsoft Azure.
*** What experience will set candidates apart from one another? EMR/provider healthcare experience and experience creating rapid prototypes.
TEAM COMPOSITION: 1 Tech Lead/Architect, 1 Scrum Master/Product Owner, and 2 .NET/Integration Developers.
a. How many rounds? 1-2 depending on timing
b. Video vs. phone? Video
c. How technical will the interviews be? Pretty technical for the .NET roles Key
Responsibilities: Primary responsibility will be to design and develop scalable enterprise software applications using the modern-stack Microsoft technologies and systems for new product capabilities. Daily Interaction with project team members and business stakeholders to discuss high-level concepts and/or desired technology solution; suggests/influences optimal course of action to meet business needs.
• Minimum of five (5) years of application development experience directly related to delivery of Microsoft based technology stack centered around enterprise solutions delivered following Agile and iterative processes
• Should demonstrate sound technical experience working with MS.Net frameworks, C# language, and team foundation server
• Involved with end-to-end application testing to ensure that the applications are defect-free and perform at an optimized level
• Junior to mid-level Development and Configuration expertise with MS Teams platform
• Junior to mid-level Development and Configuration expertise with MS Dynamics CRM (365)
• Microservice and API development experience
• Understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and database related technologies Preferred Experience:
• Healthcare experience in the Provider / Clinical business space (HL7/FHIR)
• Chatbot technology • Microsoft Certified
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.