Contract to Hire
We are seeking a Senior Copywriter to join the UX team, providing the opportunity to deliver best-in-class work for a leader in the pharmacy space. This position is designed for a writer who is experienced across web, mobile, and other digital platforms.
The Senior Copywriter will be responsible for crafting messaging from microcopy to longer form content. Tasks will include a wide array of communication including calls to action, online messaging, improving overall tone, and alerts/notifications. In this role you will work closely with strategy, design, development, marketing, and legal as well as stakeholders and leadership to deliver engaging content that supports the customer on their journey with us. The successful candidate must be extremely creative, collaborative, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Understand and be able to interpret and communicate business goals, review audience insight and product/service improvements to inform the creation of member-focused copy
- Collaborate with marketing, design, and product to deliver concise, focused, and relevant copy for multiple projects and multiple teams
- Advanced ability to write/edit copy that meets business objectives
- Manage the review and approval process, and revise copy and concepts as required
- Ensure copy maintains a professional standard and brand voice
- Partner with designers to develop creative concepts for ideation
- Maintain a high level of creativity presenting OptumRx as a positive, empathetic brand
- Able to manage multiple assignments from multiple teams
- Execute content updates utilizing AEM & Drupal
- Experience using a Content Management such as Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal, or similar
- You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, English, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in copywriting, journalism, content marketing or related field
- Proven experience with asking the right questions to get the information you need to effectively write compelling copy with a collaborative/growth mindset
- Ability to provide a Portfolio of relevant work samples including longform and UX writing
- Demonstrate a solid command of the structure of language, both formal and informal
- Possess a wide breadth of writing abilities from long form, to headlines, to calls to action
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Power-user experience with Content Management Software including Adobe Experience Manager & Drupal (with a de-coupled architecture)
- Ability to work in Sketch
- Produce clear, concise, grammatically current, error-free copy that aligns with brand positioning
- Solid attention to detail and project management acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, and the ability to influence through conversation
- Demonstrated ability to creatively solve problems, create and improve processes
- Highly organized and able to work on multiple projects with multiple teams
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.