CRM Systems Analyst
Contract to Hire
As a CRM Systems Analyst, you will be supporting a customized CRM tool that will be used by 15+ internal business groups like claims, marketing, actuary, underwriting, and sales operations to customize the implementation process for one of the largest healthcare insurers in the state of Alabama. An understanding of CRM products and experience in business consultation is needed for the day to day of this role. This team uses the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM capability with over 500+ users and a customer base of 15 groups that will soon be the source of truth companywide.
If you are highly organized, resourceful, enjoy working with CRM tools, and looking for a great opportunity to learn within a large health insurance environment, keep reading and apply!
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of CRM implementation experience
- Proficient understanding of CRM capabilities
- Experience with data analytics and reporting
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Ability to coordinate timelines with upper-level management and direct meetings
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a plus
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Basic CRM administration, reporting, dashboarding, and gathering analytics
- Daily business consultation meetings with IT and user groups
- Responsible for roadmapping and implementing significant changes within CRM
- Gathering requirements, documenting and creating viable outcomes
Company Info and perks:
The largest provider of healthcare benefits in Alabama, our client covers more than 3 million people and employs more than 3,000. With flex hours, on-site cafeteria, wellness center and gym, you expect a stable, motivational environment. If you’re looking for training, education, and mentorship-level support; stability in your career; and exposure to core technologies to give your skillset a backbone, this opportunity is for you!
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.