- Design software solutions for medium to high complexity requirements without direct guidance leveraging existing standards.
- Develops/builds the code of high-priority and high complexity systems according to the functional specifications, detailed design, maintainability, and coding and efficiency standards without direct guidance.
- Accountable for estimating, evaluating risks, and technical task prioritization based on requirements.
- Actively partners with project manager, Quality Assurance and/or stakeholders to ensure quality project delivery.
- Facilitates formal code reviews to ensure standards are being met.
- Acts as the primary technical subject matter expert for the internal team on areas such as system functionality and approach including solving systems operations issues, performance initiatives.
- Assigns project development tasks to development team members.
- Provides guidance and training to process-oriented workers but does not have full performance management responsibilities.
- Influences and applies system design, development and process standards.
- Writes and executes unit test cases to verify basic functionality of their or a peer's code without direct guidance.
- Creates, maintains, and publishes system level documentation without direct guidance, including system diagrams.
- Accountable for ensuring requirements are clear, concise and complete prior to starting development.
- Partners with BA and stakeholders to evaluate feasibility. Primary accountability in ensuring the non-functional requirements are met.
- Analyze current state and chart a roadmap for Dynamics 365 upgrade from On-premise CRM 2016 environment
- 8+ years’ experience as a Microsoft CRM, .NET developer.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM including D365
- Experience in configuring MS-CRM and best practices and solutions within MS-CRM
- Desirable, but not required .NET Core, Angular
- Experience with tools such as Visual Studio, TFS, Azure DevOPS and IIS.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 2016/D365.
- Skilled in Entity framework, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 +, and LINQ.
- Knowledge of Web Services, REST and SOAP.
- Experience with Data Analytics and Reporting Suite (PowerBI or similar toolsets)
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Extensive experience working with clients and users.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse and remote teams.
- Successful track record of delivering technology projects of very high complexity.
Bachelor’s degree or above. Scrum, Agile certification is a plus.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.