Sr. Data Analyst
Whippany, NJ (Remote due to COVID)
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be utilizing Excel to analyze data that will lead to the implementation of Net Revenue Management initiatives across different consumer brands. In this role, you will work with cross-functional teams to deliver NRM and Trade analysis to drive key decision making. You will be part of a core team using data validation to enhance overall brand effectiveness and evaluation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in an enterprise environment utilizing Excel for Data Validation
- Self-starter and proficient multi-tasker with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to utilize the VLOOKUP function in Excel
- Ability to assess data and speak upon its outcomes
- Exposure working within CPG is a plus
- Conduct detailed analyses across NRM levers, including analysis of company/competitor pricing, product offerings, mix management, promotion and trade terms management, in partnership with brand teams
- Manage and prepare large amounts of data (including point-of-sale data),
- build models and distil actionable insights
- Assist in the development of data for relevant markets, trends, channel and competitive dynamics, value drivers and consumer insights
- Coordinate, manage and track performance of NRM and trade goals and initiatives
What's in it for you?
- Working for an international Fortune 100 company
- Access to cutting edge technologies in an enterprise environment
- Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments
- Weekly Paychecks
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.