Sr. Data and Reporting Analyst
3 Month Contract-to-Hire
As the Sr. Data and Reporting Analyst for our Fortune 75 Telecommunications client, you will play a lead role on a Reporting Team for the organization's Billing Assurance group. You will utilize strong knowledge of SQL Development to write complex queries, stored procedures and automate scripts. You will work with dashboarding tools (i.e. Tableau, Qlikview) in order to convey data insights in a concise, easy-to-understand manner. You will work towards a goal of building an automated data warehouse that will allow business leaders and associates alike to pull data from multiple systems. You will support multiple groups across various functions such as Video Engineering, Marketing and Design. As a part of a newly established environment, you will have the autonomy to introduce new processes, tools and methods to the team.
- 3-5+ years’ experience developing and implementing enterprise-scale reports and dashboards
- Proficient in SQL development – writing advanced queries, stored procedures, and automating SQL queries
- Strong experience in data visualization tools i.e. Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI
- Experience in automating reports to provide users with the ability to pull data from multiple sources
- Build, design and implement reporting and application solutions to provide increased efficiency and consistency, higher employee satisfaction and reduced costs.
- Recommend and enable enhancements to organization’s policies, procedures and practices. Implement new tools and technologies for automation and dashboarding purposes.
- Automate SQL queries to pull data from multiple data sources (with the end goal of building out a data warehouse that is fully automated).
- Dashboard data to convey findings in a visual format. Supply business leaders with dashboards/visualizations to present on.
- Work with analysts to prioritize requirements and deliver on end-user needs efficiently.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.