Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant IT Project Management matters, often requiring coordination between organizations. Responsible for managing, directing and planning multiple complex projects, or occasionally one highly-complex project, consisting of one or more project teams. Responsible for coordinating, scheduling and assigning project tasks, team building, maintaining working relationships with client functional areas outside of IT. Applies project development methodologies and reporting techniques to indicate project status. May manage and direct one or more project teams of project managers, specialists, analysts and programmers to meet complex project objectives. Reviews, evaluates and formulates project plans, schedules and budgets. Identifies and negotiates schedules, milestones and resources required to meet project objectives. Evaluates progress and reports progress in terms of quality and performance metrics common to IT projects. Modifies schedules as required. Works with client departments to coordinate systems testing, installation, training and support. Recognized internally as “the go-to person” for the most complex IT Project Management assignments.
The Sr. Delivery Manager can either oversee highly complex IT initiatives that will deliver a successful business outcome that is measurable. Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned initiatives and provides a single point of contact to the project stakeholders. Monitors, tracks, and analyzes strategic initiatives at a holistic view and communicates progress. Supports the portfolio across multiple initiatives; analyzing reports, collaborating with cross-functional teams, reporting progress and facilitating initiative status meetings.
- Responsible for delivery and success of assigned strategic initiatives from a holistic view. Optimize results within business and time constraints.
- Collaborate and facilitate communication and meetings with TPO’s, BPO’s, Engineers, Scrum Masters and other leaders to assure full alignment.
- Define schedules, identify dependences, and provide updates as priorities and schedules change.
- Oversees the governance structure across the initiative teams or across multiple products.
- Manage risk mitigation and contingency plans. Drive activities to achieve aligned goals.
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, and status reports.
- Conduct necessary meetings and is responsible for schedule and status tracking. Conduct presentations regarding initiative to cross functional IT teams and business stakeholders.
- Ensure adherence to project management process and project documentation standards.
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
- Contributes to the completion of specific initiatives, manages product planning. Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Guides the successful completion of major strategic initiatives.
- Leading projects in an Agile environment preferred
- Microsoft office applications
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge and Abilities: Knowledge of healthcare industry helpful
- Advanced knowledge of project development, budgeting and timeline creation
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward project completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
Education/Years of Experience: Bachelors, 8-12 years
- Risk management
- Project management
- Team building
- Project Development
- IT Project management
- Healthcare industry
- Organizational skills
- Project Documentation
- Microsoft Office
- Project plans
- Product planning
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.