Sr. DevOps Engineer
- Assist in the Design and implementation of Azure Cloud Services
- Assist in the development of processes and practices to support migration of workloads to Azure public cloud
- Collaborate with the team to build standard patterns and reusable code.
- Support existing Kubernetes deployments and namespaces
- Managing container based solutions and applications
- Resolve issues and provide technical assistance on our analytic platforms
- Optimize Azure buildouts for cost/performance
- Develop and implement changes using “Infrastructure as Code”
- Identify, document and promote best practices for IT infrastructure architecture and lead continuous improvement initiatives to drive higher efficiency and performance of the IT Infra services
- Continue to build skills on the job through mentoring and planned self-directed training.
- Significant experience with Linux system administration and support experience in an enterprise IT, service provider organization.
- Experience of managing public/private cloud technologies in a large-scale enterprise environment including large scale migrations. (Azure preferred)
- IaC experience with either Cloud formation, Terraform, Powershell.
- Strong group communication and working across diverse areas of expertise
- Experience with Docker images and containerized operation
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
- Azure Administration Certification
- Experience using Kubernetes for scaling data and services
- Previous experience with Agile/SCRUM methodology/best practices
- Previous experience and successful track-record of learning new tools and technologies and leveraging these on integration and implementation projects
- Familiarity with Zabbix, Splunk, Elasticsearch.
- Versatile with a least one language like: Python, Bash, Perl.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.