Sr. Digital Content Strategist
Contract to Hire
Come help envision, define and design innovative online experiences that put our members' needs first and differentiate our products from others. We are looking for a true hybrid Senior level User Experience Designer / Visual Designer to help design intuitive interfaces that solve complex interactions with elegance and simplicity.
The content strategist is part of the consumer office and will partner with designers, researchers, and product partners to identify and understand opportunities. Collaborates on a cross-functional team composed of UI Designers, Copywriters, Researchers and Front-End Developers. You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Creates and evangelizes content strategy for web and mobile app
- Partners with marketing to ensure a seamless brand voice across both public and authenticated sites
- Participate in design sprints and user testing
- Extract user feedback to improve copy for a better user experience
- Writes copy with mobile first in mind
- Proven ability to diplomatically advocate for the user and communicate informed design rational and value
- Support and improve content-related intake, maintenance, and curation procedures
- Lead a team of experienced copywriters
- Maintain consistent voice and language across all Optum Rx properties
- You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- The positions in the user experience job function are all related to user-centered design – a process to help ensure products and services meet the needs of customers, employees and other users. This job function is a collection of specialties each with a unique skill set. These roles may involve UX design, visual design, user research, accessibility, front-end development, or data visualization. Colleagues in these roles use their knowledge of interface design, research methods, accessibility guidelines, and current programming techniques to design, research, develop and assess products and services to enhance the overall user experience and create usable and accessible digital experiences.
- Provides leadership to and is accountable for the performance of managers and/or senior level professional staff.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years in a digital communications-related field
- Experience with Content Management Systems (Adobe Experience Manager, AEM, preferred)
- Mobile app experience
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite, Figma, Workfront, Rally, and MS Office
- Solid presentation and communication skills
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.