Sr. E-Commerce Project Manager
6 Month Contract-to-hire
Brooksource is seeking a Senior Ecommerce Project Manager to join a leading retail organization based out of Jacksonville, FL. This resource will be joining an exciting team and help manage all aspects of an enterprise wide Ecommerce initiative specifcally around the development of a web and mobile applications. Specific projects you can expect to jump into will be around application builds, and modernization/ optimization of current processes involved with the build out of an Ecommerce Platform. The ideal candidate will utilize expertise and leadership skills to direct staff to resolve issues and ensure project goals and requirements are met for stakeholders, sponsors, and approving bodies.
- Manages projects through the project lifecycle by defining, monitoring, and controlling project scope, budget, timeline, resources, and issues/risks.
- Performs a range of assignments using guidelines and principles tailored to the client.
- Facilitate and track project and technical issues to resolution.
- Work with customers to define requirements and write project specifications.
- Develop analysis documents as necessary.
- Ensure quality solutions so that customers receive no interruption in service or product delivery.
- Investigate and evaluate new and/or emerging technologies with multi-discipline teams throughout IT as assigned.
- Provide regular communication to project team and other affected team members.
- Lead the team by setting meeting agendas, facilitating meetings, and ensuring that project artifacts are documented and communicated properly.
- Recognize and communicate when project scope may be affecting other areas of IT and/or the business and work with Leadership to engage.
- Take initiative to use available in-house resources to improve their knowledge.
- Demonstrate an interest towards personal technical and profession knowledge.
- Works to broaden own capabilities by continuing to build knowledge of the organization, process, and customer and team relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile/scrum techniques
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and build collaborative working relationships
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting
- Personal and organizational time management
- Strong MS Office skills: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Leadership in matrixed environment
- Technical expertise
- Use of a PPM tool
*Certifications are not required, but PMP certification, CSM, or SAFe are highly preferred.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.