Our Fortune 10 Healthcare clients in the Twin Cities is looking for a Data Engineer to join their brand new Data Warehousing team. In this role you will be part of a smaller team (6) and help the team in creating a brand new proof of concept for their IQStudio program, delivering a common platform for data warehousing and analytics. The ideal candidate has multiple years working with Java in a cloud environment, with many data warehousing tools or expertise. is a self-starter, innovative, and not afraid to challenge the status quo. Successful candidates have a proven ability to network and lead without direct authority.
If you are looking to be leader driving projects in an industry working to make direct, positive impacts on people, please review qualifications and apply today.
· Evaluating and articulate technology choices for the platform
· Consult with internal teams on building/leveraging analytics
· Establishing connectivity with other enterprise systems
· Working across other business units to understand and create requirements
· Helping create a POC for a New Data Warehouse Platform
· 7+ years of S/w engineering experience
· 5+ years with Java/Spark on AWS or Azure
· 3+ years working with data warehousing
· 3+ years with Spark/Databricks
· Experience with GCP and Healthcare EDI experience is a bonus
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.