Sr. Front End Developer (Angular)
This Fortune 10 Healthcare Technology company is currently building out a new digital experience that increases customer engagement through a web portal. On this team, you will be on the leading edge of modernization with the opportunity to make a real difference working with high performance, elite teams facing sophisticated challenges that matter.
If you are looking to be technical leader driving projects in an industry working to make direct, positive impacts on people, please review the qualifications and apply today.
- Solve problems related to the member experience and member engagement in health programs
- Be an independent self-directed resource in scrum team to work on Optum’s digital assets
- Be able to implement solutions and deliver artifacts on a timely basis to meet customer deadlines
- Partner with our product team to recommend industry best solutions for our digital assets
- Produce working software code of Optum digital assets
- Actively participate in solutioning discussions and provide updates to documentation (including but not restricted to design documents, quality documents, architecture documents etc)
- Provide technical recommendations, guidelines and best practices for the technical team
- Strong experience in Angular8
- Experience in front end technologies: AEM, CSS, HTML
- Strong experience in using the following aspects of
- Experience building and using REST APIs, testing API, Postman
- Preference to FSE
- 5+ years of experience in front-end technologies using Angular8
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.