Senior Front-End Engineer
The Software Engineer will work on a product team to produce customer facing digital applications. In this role you will join a passionate, empowered engineering product team that discovers and delivers solutions to complex customer problems.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Assist in integrating software components into a fully functional software system.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to understand and evaluate business requirements.
- Implement modern engineering practices to ensure product quality practices.
- Provide designs, prototypes and implementations incorporating software engineering best practices, tools and monitoring according to industry standards.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery tools
- Experience in an agile software development environment
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Ability to develop through the entire application and infrastructure stack
- Experience developing scalable cloud-based systems
- Development experience using open-source technologies and frameworks
- Experience in building high-performance applications that are scalable and resilient
- Ability to create clear and detailed technical diagrams and documentation
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.