Sr. Full Stack Developer
· Collaborate with other developers as a member of an Agile [Scrum/Kanban] team and provide significant contributions to iterative rapid feature development cycles.
· Use technical knowledge, creativity and company practices and priorities to create solutions to complex business problems.
· Maintain code solutions using Git version control and CI/CD best practices.
· Work with Product Owner to understand business requirements and translate into technical implementation strategies.
· Partner with QA Analysts to ensure quality code is promoted to test environments
· Participate in Agile ceremonies, including daily stand ups, sprint review demonstrations, sprint planning sessions, retrospectives, etc.
· Document code solutions and ensure supportability.
· Experience in designing, developing and maintaining Data warehouse, Data Modeling and Business Intelligence Applications.
· Strong experience in Analysis, design, development, testing and Implementation of Business Intelligence solutions using Data Warehouse Design, ETL, BI, Client/Server applications.
· Creating complex power BI reports and visuals.
· Experience in writing and testing complex SQL and PL/SQL scripts to analyze data, and to build ETL solutions using PL/SQL in SQL Server Database.
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or equivalent experience
· At least 5 years’ experience as a full-stack developer
· Knowledge of all phases of software development including design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation, and support
· Experience developing code according to acceptance criteria in user stories
· Ability to debug existing code base and propose viable resolutions
· Ability to thoroughly understand the business issues surrounding each project
· Ability to serve as a technical authority and work with other team members
· Experience with standard change management tools and processes
· Experience working in an Agile setting with other developers, QA, Scrum Masters and Product Owners
· Experience with the following tools is beneficial, but not required: Jenkins, Nlog, Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket, Open Shift, Nunit, .NET Core, SSIS, Snowflake, Power BI, NiFi, AWS
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.