Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Collaborates with other developers and provides significant contributions to develop specifications to resolve business client questions, problems, and to address enhancement needs
- Uses technical knowledge, creativity and company practices and priorities to obtain solutions to complex problems.
- Interfaces with senior management to provide and obtain information and to build consensus regarding project direction.
- Interacts directly with business clients
- Serves as a mentor to lower level developers
- 5-7+ years of hands on development experience in building resilient and high-performance customer facing web applications using Java and J2EE frameworks
- 5-7+ years in designing and developing REST services, microservices and implementation of event driven architecture
- 5-7+ years in Spring framework. Experience with Apache Camel is highly desirable
- 5-7+ years experience in JMS related technologies – IBM MQ, Red Hat Active MQ, Streaming with Kafka would be a plus
- 2+ years in Openshift(Docker/Kubernetes), AWS, and other Cloud Technologies
- 2+ years in CI/CD with tools like Jenkins, GitLab, BitBucket etc
- 5-7+ years in PL/SQL like Oracle
- Good understanding of various security/vulnerability scanning tools and experience with resolving related issues
- Experience in design and development of Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular or React is a plus
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.