Sr. Full Stack Engineer
St. Louis, MO
Ongoing Contract opportunity
This position is an integral part of the Business Intelligence group reporting to the Sr. Director of BI Data Governance. This role will be responsible for developing an end-to-end web based solution to implement Data Governance principles. This job requires a high level of independent problem solving, attention to detail, decision making, prioritization, sense of urgency, project management, end-user focus and excellent communication skills.
This position will be responsible for all analysis, development and testing activities (SDLC) associated with the build and implementation of a brand new system that manages users’ data access recertification process. The role will be responsible for building automation to reduce manual intervention and improve efficiency for the Data Governance team. Ideal candidate would have hands on experience in developing user friendly processes and online application built on latest usability and design standards.
This is a high visibility role and requires a candidate who can think outside the box, work with minimum supervision, develop processes, online solutions and applications to successfully execute Data Governance framework. The candidate should have a strong usability through process/experience, an eye for detail, a creative mind and the ability to communicate upwards with Sr Leadership and Executives.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand end to end process, identify areas of improvement, capture requirements and get agreement on scope
- Requirement gathering, impact analysis, module level planning, effort estimation, mid-level project management, project planning and tracking, reporting.
- Work independently with minimum supervision and execute project for successful completion
- Develop modern web applications using .NET based technologies with a focus on improving efficiency in processes and with a focus on usability
- Create mock ups for the user interface and provide options to enable selection of best option
- Develop API connectors to collect data from a variety of data sources
- As the lead technical developer, oversee development activities of developer resource to ensure successful completion of the project
- Develop data models required for supporting application requirements and coordinate with architects for implementation
- Ensure solution is built using latest design principles with a focus on usability, efficiency, ease of maintenance and performance
- Writing SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, batch jobs etc.,
- Conduct testing and validate solution meets requirements as planned. Implement testing strategies for long term sustainability of solution.
- Identify areas of continuous improvement and automation and build solutions to enable audit capabilities
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS Skills /Abilities and Knowledge
- At least 7 years of experience in software development life cycle
- At least 4 years of experience in end-to-end design and implementation of web based applications
- At least 6 years of experience with development of web application and windows based applications using .NET, .NET Core, Angular or ReactJS, WCF, micro services, Docker, containers, Messages queues and RDMS
- Empirical understanding of data systems (BI analytics, data blending, data warehousing, data ETL, etc.) on process automation and standardization.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and business teams, drive issues to closure
- Experience in driving out requirements and building documentation process
- Experience working within a Data Governance/Access Management field is a plus
- Analytical mind with strong ability to look at the “big picture” and connect the dots
- Highly detail orientated/articulate with strong time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent skills in developing executive level PowerPoint presentations
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to influence internal and external key stakeholders and build consensus
- Ability to define key performance indicators/metrics
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and guidance
Benefits of working with Eight Eleven:
· Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
· Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
· Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether, it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent work, we customize our search based upon your company’s unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
How to apply:
Email your resume to email@example.com or apply to this job posting.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.