Senior Full Stack Developer
Ongoing Contract with Potential to Convert to FTE
St. Louis, MO or Denver, CO (hybrid)
Senior Full Stack Developer
Our Fortune 500 consumer goods client has an exciting opportunity to be part of their expanding MarTech Loyalty team on a mission to create best in class experiences for their loyalty customers on their new customer Loyalty platform, the foundation for multiple future initiatives. This is a Senior Full Stack role focused on helping build and improve their cloud-based consumer loyalty program. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment, with a sense of urgency to deliver projects within marketing technology.
Day 2 Day:
– Liaise with product managers & business analysts to research, define & scope robust and maintainable solutions for new features, improvements & bug fixes
– Lead implementation of these solutions through code & configuration with a small team of full stack and frontend developers
– Own the code base to maintain quality standards. Review, approve/deny PRs and help team developers produce high-quality tested code
– Assist devops where required to manage the infrastructure of critical services
– Support QA team with process improvement
– Refine and enhance software development practices for your team
– 5+ years of professional experience building and managing micro-services using AWS Lambda and related AWS services: S3, API Gateway, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, Route53, AWS SDK, Amplify, etc.
– Advanced skill with MongoDB or other NoSQL databases; working knowledge of SQL required
– Senior-level React, React-Native & React-based tooling knowledge and skills using Hooks, Redux, TypeScript, Webpack, etc.
– Working experience building, testing, managing & deploying React-Native apps to app stores
– Experience managing a team of developers and coaching when required
– In-depth understanding of core web application technologies such as HTML, CSS, API integration, web security, user authentication, etc.
– Professional skill level with Git, Github, Azure Devops, Bitbucket, etc.
– Experience with CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins, Sonar, Snyk, etc.
– Working knowledge of agile methodology, sprint planning, story pointing, retros
– High quality standards with strong attention to design details
– Excellent business-level English communication skills with the ability to write/speak with precision and accuracy
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.