Sr. Full Stack Developer
Contract to Hire
As the Sr. Full Stack Developer, you will join a fast-paced production environment and you will be responsible for providing development support for multiple projects occurring simultaneously related to mobile initiatives for an enterprise company. You will also apply your knowledge and experience with Java and Spring Boot to contribute to existing and new microservices development in support of these initiatives.
As the Sr. Full Stack Developer, you are someone that:
· Is recognized as an expert within the organization and has in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline and broad knowledge of other disciplines within the function.
· Anticipates internal and/or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues; recommends process, product or service improvements.
· Solves unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business.
· Contributes to the development of functional strategy.
· Leads project teams to achieve milestones and objectives.
· Operates with broad latitude in a complex environment.
· Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications (cloud and/or in-house).
· Serve as technical expert on development projects.
· Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
· Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements. · Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
· Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
· Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
· Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
· Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
· Minimum 8 years of experience in Java and microservices development
· Experience with Java, Spring Boot, microservices development, and Angular
· Core development experience in large scale enterprise Java applications using Spring Framework
· Experience with one or more of the following: Dockers and Kubernetes, Selenium, OAuth
· Must have hands on experience working in a production environment
· Experience with AWS and/or Mulesoft is a plus
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.