The Sr Software Engineer (Full Stack Development) will operate within a team of several other ServiceNow DevOps Engineer and will be responsible for helping the team drive feature and story solutions, refine story acceptance criteria, delivering on story commitments for each sprint, resolving production incidents, and helping the success of the team as a whole.
The successful candidate will be one who can think creatively about possible technical solutions, who is supportively assertive, is articulate and takes ownership over their work. The successful candidate will need to be willing to learn the ServiceNow Platoform or demonstrate a current deep technical knowledge of the ServiceNow platform, have experience with Full Stack Java development, knowledge with Soap and REST API integrations, and convey the ability to understand highly complex solutions within the ServiceNow platform.
Candidates will work in a DevOps team environment and are expected to work on both tactical and strategic assignments.
• Participate in creating solutions for functional and non-functional requirements
• Deliver on user story commitments each sprint
• Collaborate with the delivery team and product team in an agile development environment
• Provide operations support on a rotational basis
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
• Advanced level experience with ServiceNow’s primary toolset: Business rules, client scripts, script includes, script actions/events, import sets, export sets, asynchronous transformation, scripted REST, development automation, automated test framework, service portal
• 2+ years Full Stack Java development
• 2+ years ServiceNow development experience
• 2+ years of experience with Agile with an objected oriented programming language (i.e. Java)
• 2+ years of experience with SOAP/REST API integrations
• 2+ years of experience Kafka
• Healthcare industry experience
• Previous leadership experience
• Experience working on large scale, multiple team projects
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.