Sr. Native iOS Developer
Our client, a retail industry leader is looking for a Senior iOS developer to fill a key role on our growing Digital & Loyalty team. The individual selected for this role will use their broad knowledge of systems and technologies, including web services and front-end, to build innovative, highly visible customer-facing solutions in an Agile environment.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated ability to lead and mentor other developers and act as an internal subject-matter expert for iOS Development. The successful candidate will also be highly motivated, creative, and have a passion for building powerful and engaging digital experiences for our Customers.
Top 3 Must Haves:
- 5+ years of native iOS Development
- Looking for samples as well either through portfolio or on the app market
- Must also have some experience with Swift (Swift is a powerful and intuitive programming language for macOS, iOS, watchOS, tvOS and beyond)
- Experience leading a team, either as a formal Team Lead, or as the Senior “go-to” person.
- Strong experience writing unit tests and able to test iOS apps
– 5 years of native iOS development experience
– 5 years of experience working with API integrations
– 3 years of hands-on Swift development experience
– Experience with MVVM Architecture
– Experience writing Unit Tests
Additional required skills:
– 5 years of experience acting as team lead
– Comfort with leading technical design as well as implementation
– Comfort being the “go-to” person for removing technical blockers for the Scrum Master
– Comfort being the “go-to” person for issues if / when they arise in Production for your team’s focus area
– Ability to coach and mentor other Developers both through code review and general relationship building
– Ability to quickly acclimate to new / complex code bases
– Ability to “work across the space”, partnering with other leads on foundational efforts to further the whole area
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.