Sr. Enterprise Project Manager
Fortune 50 Healthcare Client
Louisville, KY – Remote Opportunity
Do you see your next career move taking you to a Fortune 50 healthcare company? Do you aspire to work in a dynamic, high-energy, agile environment? If you feel these words describe your ideal career opportunity, we may have the position for you!
Our client is looking for a highly skilled Senior IT Project Manager with extensive experience handling complex projects in an enterprise environment. This consultant will be tasked with managing highly visible, large scale projects that pertain to state-wide Medicaid implementations. This PM will likely be managing several projects at a time, and should be comfortable coordinating between dozens of technical teams to manage million-dollar budgets. For example, you could be working with App Dev teams around creating new enrollment systems, claims systems, making mobile technology available to new members, etc. An ideal candidate will have an understanding of the dynamics of the healthcare industry in addition to having worked with the above technical teams in either an Agile or Waterfall environment. He or she should also be able to outline, in-depth, the portfolios that were managed during previous roles, and his or her accountability on the project's success or failure.
If you feel that you'd be a fit for this role, keep reading and apply!
- Single accountable party for defining, planning, orchestrating, and delivering a given strategic initiative.
- Ensures end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit.
- Directs large-scale, complex projects often involving multiple internal and external constituents and matric partners.
- Accountable for one or more initiatives including business, operational, and IT deliverables.
- Directly manages all aspects of the project life cycle and works with matrix IT partners to oversee all SDLC phases of a project.
- Rigorously manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost, and quality parameters.
- Validates financial forecasts and provides on-going reconciliation or resources and other related project expenditures.
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert in routinely briefing key stakeholders on different aspects of assigned initiatives.
- Chairs weekly Core Team and monthly Operating Committee meetings to review progress with key constituents.
- Develops the project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project artifacts.
- Publishes periodic project status reports.
- Proposes recommendations and adjustments
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity.
- Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively.
- Sound business and technical acumen.
- Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills
- Adept at learning new technologies and systems:
- Microsoft Project
- ServiceNow PPM preferred
- Azure DevOps (Requirement Management System) preferred
- Ability to work w/ a blend of Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid implementation teams
- SAFe Agile Experience and Training
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.