Sr. Technical Project Manager
Brooksource is seeking an experienced Sr. Technical Project Manager to join our client who is a leader in the Retail Real Estate Industry. This role will be accountable for the technical strategy and execution in support of the consolidation of infrastructure across multiple lines of business into a centralized portfolio.
You will play a pivotal role in orchestrating the alignment of various technical teams, overseeing roadmaps, and driving the successful integration of systems. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, architects, and business leaders to ensure seamless consolidation, focusing on network connectivity, identity access management, and general infrastructure. We are searching for an energetic problem solver with large scale IT consolidation experience supply chain experience to lead the technical efforts of this effort.
- Collaborate with technical teams, architects, and business leaders to finalize project roadmaps and assess options for system consolidation, while minimizing negative impacts.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive long-term project plan, identifying and addressing technical issues and roadblocks.
- Prepare, monitor, and control the annual operating budgets to ensure expenditure is in line with the business and IT plans.
- Maintain on-going assessment of latest trends, vendors, and new technology products in the Supply Chain domain and apply these learnings to future state program needs.
- Own the holistic vision for the SFC technology and be accountable for the health and reliability of the platforms that support it.
- Monitor team execution and ensure that procedures are effective and efficient via continuous improvement processes. Monitor the execution of the business and related technical requirements and make recommendations accordingly.
- Ensure program activities align and operate within policies, procedures and governance of broader IT architecture, security, infrastructure, and overall delivery capabilities.
- Ensure company’s Cybersecurity requirements are met for all applications and technologies.
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude, and teamwork with business partners, peers, and management in all scenarios.
- Coordinate and manage different work streams, ensuring proper sequencing of tasks and a clear order of operations.
- Provide guidance on network connectivity, identity, and access management (IAM), and infrastructure solutions that align with the organization's strategic goals.
- Foster effective communication and collaboration among cross-functional teams, navigating challenges and ensuring a cohesive working environment.
- Assist in team building efforts, fostering collaboration among historically independent teams to ensure a smooth transition and future success.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience in managing large-scale IT system consolidations, preferably with exposure to post-merger integrations.
- Proficiency in identity and access management concepts, with a deep understanding of tying identities together, managing authentication, and ensuring security.
- Strong general infrastructure knowledge, including cloud infrastructure technologies and best practices.
- Hands-on approach, capable of driving tasks and coordinating activities such as scheduling meetings and working across different time zones.
- Excellent project management skills, including roadmap development, task sequencing, and overcoming technical challenges.
- Effective communicator with the ability to work collaboratively across technical and business teams.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to navigate complex organizational structures and foster cooperation among teams.
- Previous experience in a hybrid IT environment, managing both infrastructure and security considerations.
- Aptitude for writing and building business cases and driving stakeholder buy-in for large, complex initiatives.
- Proven ability to influence and lead with and without authority.
- Ability to effectively drive business, culture, and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, or related field. Relevant certifications are a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills, adaptability, and a proactive attitude.
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture, and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.