Senior Java Developer
Boston, MA (Remote)
Our client, a major hospital system in Boston and the largest hospital based research program in the country, is seeking a Java Developer with C# experience to join the Pathology Informatics team. As a Senior Java Developer, and under the direction of the Senior Software Developer and Manager of Bioinformatics, you will be responsible for the continued build out of a scheduling application being developed for the pathology unit. If you can independently develop new coder and are comfortable working with clinical data, please apply below!
- 5+ years of coding experience with Java
- 4+ years of previous experience with SQL or MySQL
- Knowledge of VB.Net preferred
- In collaboration with technical laboratory staff and hospital leadership, responsible for the plan, design, development, and implementation of software tools and reporting capabilities
- Provide oversight for the modification and maintenance of existing department applications, as well as the design, validation, and deployment of new applications
- Support the visualization and analysis of existing data through web-deployable interfaces
- Lead Agile processes and product design sessions with the development team
- Provide insights to software development design and coding standards
Medasource is a leading Healthcare Technology solutions firm that enables clients to deliver on high-profile engagements by leveraging a proven network of expert consultants. We offer flexible human capital solutions and customized engagement models for projects of any shape and size. Our consultants support popular technologies for organizations including health systems, academic medical centers, and payers, as well as pharmaceutical, diagnostic, and device companies. Medasource offers more than 17 years of experience helping clients across the United States leverage new technology to improve care. We have over 175 clients in the healthcare industry, 5,000 consultants in the field, and delivery offices in 26 major US cities. We are a full service consulting firm that provides consultants with the following expertise: Cerner, Epic, MEDITECH, Allscripts, eClinicalWorks, Athena, PeopleSoft, Lawson, SAP, Workday, Kronos, Premier, Population Health Management/Analytics, Legacy Application Support, Project Management, Business Analysis, Application Integration Analyst, Clinical Education, Top Flight University Talent, Revenue Cycle, HIM, Pharma, Life Sciences, BioInformatics, Clinical Engineering.
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.