Sr. Java Developer
• Analyze, develop, deploy, document, maintain and support systems and applications.
• Define, develop and record system’s business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications for the application environment.
• Analyze, develop and implement systems specifications and create technical documentation to support the applications that meet user requirements.
• Participate in scrum meetings to analyze software application needs and implement the same into a functional design.
• Review, break down and assess client necessities, techniques, and procedures to mechanize or enhance existing frameworks.
• Analyze, create and actualize frameworks particulars and make specialized documentation to help the applications that meet client necessities.
• Support deployments with applications enhancements, and support application integrations into SAP
o Examples of New applications: Fulfillment Service/Online Ordering Applications through multiple channels of delivery; Supplier eCommerce. EDI-focused application
• Minimum of 5 years previous software development experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
1) 5 + years’ experience of hands-on Java/J2EE Development
3) Experience working in an Agile environment is required, and SAFe Agile experience is a bonus.
*This team practices Test-Driven Development (TDD), so unit testing experience is also required.
1) Strong experience working with Spring/Struts
2) Strong experience working in a WebLogic environment.
*Experience working with WebLogic 12.2 is preferred.
3) Experience working with Maven
4) Strong experience working with SOAP/ Restful Services
5) Experience working with Application Management tools/ Application Monitoring tools such as Jira
6) Experience working in a cloud environment, preferably Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Azure and AWS are sufficient as well
7) Experience working in a DevOps Environment, and experience supporting CI/CD pipeline
*DevOps tools used: Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.