Sr. Java Developer
Contract Length: 6 Month Contract (Strong possibility for extension based on work execution)
Brooksource is looking for a skilled Sr. Java Developer to join the leading healthcare insurance company in the State of Florida. We are looking someone to be responsible for the development, programming, and coding of IT solutions. The senior developer will require knowledge in documenting detailed system specifications, participation in unit testing and maintenance of planned and unplanned internally developed application, evaluation and performance testing of purchased products. The senior IT developer will be responsible for IT controls to provide the confidentiality, integrity as well as the availability of the application and data processed of output by the application. The senior IT developer will lead efforts, and oversee work results, provide training and serve as a technical resource for other developers. If this role is something that interests you, please apply today!
· 5-8 years of related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable expereience as a Java Developer.
· Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field or relevant work expereience.
· Strong experience working on large Java/Spring Boot/ESB projects & integrations.
· Hands on experience from code to deployment (Full-Cycle).
· Experience with CI/CD/Infrastructure as code.
· Thorough understanding of production support (making applications available, get them up and running, provide support, etc).
· Expereience of Spring Batch framework and its components.
· Experience in designing, developing, testing, and deploying batch jobs using Spring Batch.
· Strong proficiency in GraphQL and related technologies such as Apollo and Relay.
· Experience in designing, implementing and testing GraphQL APIs and resolvers.
· Strong proficiency in Java programming language and latest Java frameworks such as Spring Boot, Hibernate, and Micronaut.
· Experience in developing, testing, and deploying enterprise-grade applications using the latest Java technologies.
· Familiarity with database systems such as MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL and REDIS.
· Strong proficiency in Spring Integration framework and its components such as messaging channels, gateways, and adapters.
· Experience in designing, developing, and deploying integration solutions using Spring Integration.
· Familiarity with messaging protocols such as JMS, AMQP, and MQTT.
· Strong proficiency in Kibana and related technologies such as Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Beats.
· Experience in designing, developing, and deploying reports and dashboards using Kibana.
· Familiarity with data visualization and analysis tools such as Tableau, Power BI, and Google Data Studio.
· Various Background experience: Finance, Healthcare, etc.
· Experience using Agile, Waterfall, or Hybrid methodology.
· Experience with Drools or similar rules engine.
· Understanding of Neflix Conductor/ELK ecosystem.
· Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python and SQL is a plus.
· Knowledge of DevOps practices and tools such as Git, Jenkins, Docker, and Kubernetes is a plus.
· Knowledge of Spring Boot and other Spring frameworks such as Spring Cloud is a plus.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.