Native Mobile Architect
Contract to Hire
Brooksource is searching for a Sr. Native Mobile Architect to join a collaborative scrum team working within a cutting-edge technology stack. This is an opportunity to work for an amazing project team within a Fortune 25 healthcare company!
This team is focusing on building an automation component for their Virtual Care platform with feature for the open market. The tool will allow for a more efficient and affordable mechanism for providing care around telehealth, as well as clinical and behavioral health. We are looking for innovative minds that can introduce new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity.
If you feel that this describes you, keep reading and apply!
• Architect, with focus on both iOS and Android. Must be Hands-on and have expereince in an Architecture capacity previously.
• Architect, design, and develop scalable, resilient and fast mobile applications.
• Lead and participate in producing deliverables (including architecture, technical design, code development, and QA) to high quality standards.
• Work closely with Product Management and development teams to satisfy business requirements for new features. Take ownership of the solution from end to end and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a mobile solution.
• Drive Test Driven Development throughout the lifecycle of the application. Write and execute unit, functional and integration tests. Perform and support system-level troubleshooting.
• Execute all projects in compliance with company development guidelines. Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of mobile solutions including, but not limited to, executing code reviews.
• Act as a technical advisor to application development teams to plan, implement, and support new and existing mobile applications.
• Proficient with software development using Java for both cloud & mobile applications.
• Strong understanding & experience with Design patterns, Data Structures
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications with back-end services
• Demonstrable capability to use OS frameworks for multi-threading, data persistence, and adapting user interface across multiple screen sizes
• Experience with developing custom UIs and animations
• Familiarity with ad integration, cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Experience with performance and memory usage tuning
• Developed a culture of benchmarking and optimization
• Well versed with code versioning tools such as Git and continuous integration(Jenkins)
• Comfortable working in agile product development environment, building from scratch and continuously improving it.
• Drive architecture and technology choices for the mobile products.
• Ability to lead mobile projects through the complete development lifecycle.
• Ability to lead and mentor a group of engineers.
• Passionate about delivering high quality user experience.
• Self-starter, strong sense of ownership, gets things done.
• Capable of making timely decisions while dealing with uncertainties & inadequate information.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.