Mid-Senior Oracle DBA
100% Remote- Client based in Indianapolis, IN
12+ month contract (possibility of hire)
Seeking a Database Administrator to assist with Oracle RAC Administration. This individual will be working closely with the rest of the DBA team and other Technology Services resources. There may be some minimal development responsibilities asked of this person, but they are open to a variety of different backgrounds.
· Installs, configures, upgrades and migrates database server software and related products
· Monitors and optimizes the performance of the database including SQL tuning, performs storage and capacity planning
· Performs troubleshooting, resolution and root cause analysis for complex database performance and outages
· May be asked to assist with database development tasks as needed
· Designs and develops data migrations, extract, transform and load functions
· 3+ years of experience working as a Oracle Database Administrator
· Must have previous experience working with Oracle RAC
· Background working with installation configuration, design, development, monitoring and backup and recovery with databases
· Previous experience with database development (flexible on languages used) is preferred
· Previous experience with data modeling is preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.