Sr. Product Owner
Looking for a Digital Product Owner to join one of our Healthcare clients here in the Twin Cities! In this role, you will work closely with our client's leadership team to deliver digital capabilities that ensure an exceptional online experience for our client's consumers. As part of our team, in this role candidate will play a significant part in creating new features and enhancements for Virtual Care Platform.
- Candidate will support product(s) such as Appointment Scheduling, Video/Audio/Chat/Notifications, Payments, Eligibility & Benefits, Consent & Preference Management components that support the overall Patient and Care Team virtual visit user experiences.
- Candidate will work closely with other teams such as software engineering, sales, operations, business SME’s and implementation as well as engaging with a broad group of decision makers from executives to engineering leaders.
- The nature of this role is understanding the problem at hand and coming up with the solution to drive the end-to-end delivery for the assigned product
- Defining product features
- Maintaining a backlog of user stories
- Working with integrated design and development teams to deliver functionality
- Developing and maintaining product roadmaps
- Reporting on product performance and staying abreast of competing products
- Communicating with external users and internal stakeholders across the organization
- 4+ years of experience working directly with consumer facing digital products, including websites or mobile applications
- Experience working with engineering and scrum teams
- Writing user stories
- 4+ years of work experience presenting to internal partners and / or external clients
- 6+ years of experience gathering and documenting user stories or business requirements
- 3+ years of experience with process evaluation and improvement
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.