Senior Project Manager
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be focused on managing multiple projects within the public sector, specifically on a project made to help protect the personal information of crime victims. This Senior Project Manager will be expected to apply their experience managing high profile projects and working with stakeholders to define project vision and execute.
If you feel that this describes you, keep reading and apply!
- Requires a minimum of 5 years experience as an IT Project Manager.
- Experience working on high visibility projects
- Experience working across high-level business stakeholders and the C-Suite
- Must have experience working with enterprise ERP systems
- Must have strong communication skills and ability to work with stakeholders regularly.
· Define, communicate and reinforce the product vision; make it visible
· Collaborate with stakeholders to define & communicate the product roadmap
· Break down and prioritize delivery of products and features by developing and maintaining the product backlog, user stories, and cross-product dependencies
· Enable incremental delivery of features over multiple releases, minimizing time-to-market
· Elicit, identify, document, and refine requirements from business problems to detailed user stories and acceptance criteria that may include technical requirements
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.