Sr. Project Manager
Project – New IT Construction
Pay – DoE
One of our enterprise leading healthcare systems is looking to bring on a Sr. Project Manager to help with growth efforts within this group. This has grown exponentially over the past two years and is looking for energetic, detail-oriented project managers that can drive and document projects to completion. As a Sr. Project Manager, you’ll be focused on a multitude of projects ranging from large-scale migration efforts, net new IT Construction as well as various merger and acquisition efforts that will kick off in 2021 and 2022. Because of the growth of this team, the core focus of this position is to truly service the customer and provide the best experience possible as this team experiences enterprise growth.
· 5+ years of enterprise project management experience.
· Experience with deployments and large-scale implementations
· Strong attention to detail and documentation as a project manager
· PMP, CAPm or Equivalent Certifications
· Experience leading large teams
· Strong experience with Visio and other project tracking tools
- Working project plans from conception to completion
- Attending various internal stakeholder logistic meetings, helping to build the program from the ground up
- Meet with various vendors specific to the IT construction efforts
- Help drive adoption of best practices in project management as well as documentation of project milestones
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.