Sr. QA Analyst (Salesforce)
Contract, 40 hrs/wk
A nation-wide leading mortgage lender is looking for a Senior QA Analyst to execute testing duties related to new development on the Salesforce team. They will be joining a dedicated, close-knit team of Salesforce professionals and working closely with development, project management and system analysis individuals to execute successful automation script development, manual test case creation and manual test execution against solutions being implemented.
- 5+ years of manual testing experience
- 3+ years creating, executing, and maintaining automated tests
- Experience testing Salesforce.com applications
- Experience with automated testing software Selenium
- Participate in developing and executing test strategies
- Develop and execute test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports related to the Salesforce work stream
- Review user requirements/specification documents to ensure that requirements are testable
- Actively participate in scrum ceremonies (sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, sprint retros, etc.)
- Participate in coordination of UAT activities
- Build and maintain automated test scripts using tools like Selenium
- Track and report progress of defects and risks to the project team and provide suggestions on risk mitigation
- Oversee the activities and progress of offshore resources
What’s In It For You?
- Ability to work from home for duration of pandemic
- Direct contact with your Brooksource recruiter to deliver and receive feedback on your performance
- Health benefits, 6 paid recognized holidays, weekly paychecks, paid sick leave
- Work on a communicative and collaborative team in a fast-paced environment
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.