Sr. QA Analyst
Troy, MI (hybrid/remote)
Open-ended Contract; Full-time (40/hr week)
We’re unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
As the Sr. QA Analyst, you will be joining one of the largest banking and loan originators. The Sr. QA Analyst will be joining their Data Warehouse Team to coordinate and execute all tests associated with the implementation of the Enterprise Data Warehouse and changes to existing ETL code. You will primarily be responsible for end-to-end testing of all ETL components through all layers of the Data Warehouse. The ideal candidate will have experience writing SQL queries against an Oracle database.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years of QA experience working in an ETL environment
- SQL query creation experience
- Previous experience on a Data Warehouse Team
- Experience using Oracle SQL Developer
- Design and develop test plans to be executed in an ETL environment
- Responsible for executing and documenting all test results
- Provides status reporting to Quality Assurance and site management
- Evaluates and reviews applications and processes
What’s In It For You…?
- Join one of the largest banks headquartered in Michigan.
- Exposure to senior leadership throughout the organization.
- Enroll in comprehensive health benefits, six paid holidays, paid sick leave, and weekly pay checks.
- Receive monthly feedback and support calls from Brooksource during the duration of the position.
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 20 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.