Title: Sr. Test Engineer (Manual)
Duration: Long Term Contract
Location: Greenwood Village, CO
Our Fortune 75 MSO Client is in need of a Sr. Test Engineer to join their Manual QA Production environment to bridge the gap between business and technology teams to create meaningful test scenarios and strategy. You will be joining a team that is supporting 2 new product features across the customer’s wireless and mobile suites, with the opportunity for both Sr. Engineer and Lead positions.
· 3-5+ Years of experience of Manual QA Experience
o Experience is testing across a customer-facing product (in a production environment)
· Experience interacting cross functionally with other test teams to identify testing strategies
· Comfortability with Ad Hoc Testing and Reporting tools to mold to each stakeholder group tool
RESPONSIBILITIES/DAY TO DAY
· Bridge the gap between business and technology teams to create meaningful test scenarios
· Drive Test Strategy for Spectrum Mobile home across multiple test teams
· Collaborate on test scenarios across multiple test teams
· Coordinate with testing teams during test execution to understand defects, blockers and testing progress
· Triage and drive defects to resolution
· Execute test cases in production in collaboration with field ops and cust ops to ensure market readiness ahead of launch
· Provide regular updates to cross-functional leadership teams
· This team is the testing organization that runs end-to-end manual testing on production level envronments for customer facing portals. They bridge the gap between the business and technology teams to create test scenarios and drive strategy for test teams.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…?
· This is a lean and fast paced team that allows for autonomy within each product vertical to drive test strategy, understand defects, and triage/drive defects to resolution. You will have a high level of exposure to different stakeholder groups, which will in turn give you exposure to a multitude of manual testing tools across this production environment.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
· Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
· Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
· Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
HOW TO APPLY:
· Email your resume to ______________ or apply to this job posting.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.