Sr. Quality Engineer
This Fortune 10 Healthcare Technology company is currently building out a new digital experience that increases customer engagement through a web portal. On this team, you will be on the leading edge of modernization with the opportunity to make a real difference working with high performance, elite teams facing sophisticated challenges that matter.
If you are looking to be technical leader driving projects in an industry working to make direct, positive impacts on people, please review the qualifications and apply today.
- Solve problems related to the member experience and member engagement in health programs
- Be an independent self-directed resource in scrum team to work on Optum’s digital assets
- Be able to implement solutions and deliver artifacts on a timely basis to meet customer deadlines
- Partner with our product team to recommend industry best solutions for our digital assets
Responsible for these artifacts
- Produce working software code of Optum digital assets
- Actively participate in solutioning discussions and provide updates to documentation (including but not restricted to design documents, quality documents, architecture documents etc)
- Provide technical recommendations, guidelines and best practices for the technical team
- Strong experience in Selenium or Protractor framework to automation testing
- Experience in using the following aspects of
- Java programming experience with OOPs concept
- Experience with CICD using tools like Jenkins, Maven and Github
- Experience with MySQL DB
- Experience with systems testing tool like JMeter, Gatling
- Experience building and using REST APIs, testing API, Postman
- API testing tool, Karate framework, REST assure java library
- Mobile automation and browser cross platform testing using Sauce Lab.
- 5+ years of experience in web testing technologies developing web pages
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.